The Breville brand has lived on for nearly a century by addressing the needs of their consumers through product innovation based on feedback from their loyal patrons. With customer satisfaction as their driving force, Breville has adapted to the customers evolving lifestyles with products that cater to the cooking needs of modern households.
Bringing food preparation ease to the home is the Breville Food Processor. The compact Mini Wizz is ideal for grinding, chopping and whisking in small quantities with its stainless steel attachments and three-speed controls. For larger quantities, the Wizz Food Processor is easy to use and cuts down preparation time significantly compared to working by hand. The non-slip base provides support and safety, while its compact design allows effortless storage. This Best Breville Food Processor makes use of a 1.2 liter bowl and stainless steel blades and discs. It is powered by a sturdy 500-watt motor and can pulse in three speeds.
For tough requirements, the durable ikon Kitchen Wizz Food Processor is the best option. It boasts of a special four-blade cutting system that quickly and efficiently processes food. Multi function disc attachments allow this tool to perform an assortment of tasks, while the unique Cyclonic movement of the blades provide even cutting and slicing. This particular model makes use of a shatter resistant 2-liter bowl, and its body is dressed in chic stainless steel.
Breville also offers multi-purpose machines that integrate its food processors with other kitchen appliances such as blenders for one stop shop preparations.
4 Best Breville Food Processor 2021
Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup Food Processor 2021
This food processor can grate cheese and chop herbs or nuts to mixing batters and pureeing soups. Its cap is BFA free plastic work bowl.there is a safety braking system. There is a large feed chute of 5” width that eliminates the need to precut most of the ingredients.there also a momentary plus button for superior control and even processing.
The induction motors have the power of 1000Watt for the high power in such compact size. You have to prevents the motor from operating unless the bowl and the lid are locked correctly in the right position. Don’t push excess food in the chamber.
This food processor runs on 110-220 volts. Dicing, slicing, shredding, chopping, and even kneading bread is no problem for this kitchen workhorse. With three feed options, you can make adjustable slicer. The Sous Chef 12 will prepare food timely in just the distance of merely pushing a simple button.
- Heavy duty induction motor
- There are three chute feed options
- 24 settings for adjusting the slicing discs from 0.3mm to 8.0mm
- Micro-serrated S-blade system which gives excellent results
- Excellent at mincing parsley, chopping onions, slicing tomatoes, grinding parmesan cheese, and kneading the dough
- Good at shredding carrots and mozzarella
- Clear, thorough manual for guidance
- Easy to assemble the machine
- Easy-to-use controls it
- Includes a pulse feature
- Some parts dishwasher safe
- Only one power setting
Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor 2021
I was looking through a current issue of my “Shop Smart” magazine when I found it. Then I did a double-take when I noticed the price. It costs how much? Was that a mistake? Google it, nope that’s the cost alright. What does a food processor cost that much cash? I had to find out. Here is my Breville BFP800XL/A Sous Chef Food Processor review, pick a look and see what I revealed.
The Breville Sous Chef 800XL food processor comes with everything besides the kitchen sink. It has every attachment you’ll ever require and they all store nicely in the included room case. But is it overkill? Well, that depends on your requirements, in other words, what will you be using the machine for.
Breville Food Processor BFP800 Dimensions
- Height: 17.8 inches (fully assembled)
- Width: 8 inches
- Depth: 10.2 inches
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Power cord: 3 feet
- Easy to clean
- Easy to work
- Works quick
- Easy to set up
- Almost quiet
- Inserted disc and blade holder
- Power cord retracts for secure storage
- Robust motor
- Solid die-cast metal base
- Exceptional customer service
- Adjustable blade with 24 different settings
- Both a large and small work bowl
- Consistent slicing
- Pretty heavy weighs 20 lbs
- The metal tips on the disc spindle and the blades go very hot and can heat your hand if you are not careful
- Doesn’t “grind” meat but most utmost food processors don’t – it will, however, chop, slice and dice all varieties of meat
Breville RM-BFP660SILUSC Electric Food Processor 2021
Breville BFP820BAL Sous Chef Peel and Dice, 16 Cup, Silver